Zontes t310. Zontes UK

ZONTES T 310 (2019

Zontes t310

Otherwise, its conventional enough, with a six-speed gearbox and twin-pipe exhaust. Zontes have put up more on the qualities stake too with aluminium swing arm, galvanised fuel tank and those awesome diamond cut alloys, which look fantastic! With that typical adventure bike seating position nice and upright, I set on my adventure test riding the T310. Engine, gearbox and exhaust Zontes makes this 312cc single itself, and it's not a low-tech engine, with double overhead cams, fuel injection, high 12. The suspension is soft-plush but not so soft it gets overwhelmed. Suspension is with upside-down forks and gas-filled preload adjustment only monoshock at the back.

Next

Zontes T310 Review

Zontes t310

The fuel tank is 15litres too which is a great size to have on this size bike, means you will get plenty of miles done before having to stop for refuelling. The version we had was in black, and lets face it a black motorcycle always looks great and with the metal work it really does look the business. T310 The T310 is the perfect lightweight Adventure bike for A2 licence holders or riders looking for a more agile mount. Pillions are well catered for too. Yes, you know roughly what speed you are doing, but always reassuring to glance down to confirm speed before going past a speed camera. En este sentido la Zontes T310 ejemplifica mejor que ninguna hasta dónde quieren llegar. It is a bit buzzy at an indicated 70-80mph but the engine is clearly very happy at these speeds, and there's a bit more to come — in short, it's easily quick enough for motorways.

Next

Prueba Zontes T310 2019 [FULLHD]

Zontes t310

Well quite a lot, when it comes to motorcycles. It'll even plonk away from rest in second gear if you want, and cruising along back roads at 50mph while admiring the scenery is a relaxing experience. Powered by a perky 34bhp, 312cc single cylinder, dry sump motor, the engine revs like a demented bumblebee all the way to its 9000rpm redline, making it livelier than your average, droning, generator of a single cylinder learner lump. A big winner for me was the extra metal work such as the crash bars, all fitting very well and matching colour perfectly, no different shades to be spotted here. With the power plant fed by Delphi fuel injection, power is transmitted to the rear wheel via a six-speed gearbox and chain final drive.

Next

ZONTES T310: PRUEBA Y OPINION PERSONAL

Zontes t310

The choice was between the and the Zontes T310. A dry sump with external frame reservoir, keeps the internal parts well lubricated and reduces engine drag to offer improved fuel consumption. The Zontes is surprisingly well equipped with keyless ignition, two riding modes, Bosch 9. Once you're over, grip is good and the whole thing inspires confidence. El avance varía levemente, al igual que el recorrido de suspensión.

Next

ZONTES T 310 (2019

Zontes t310

If you have an account, please before commenting. Of course, it carries the stigma of being Chinese-built, but the general ride and build quality has risen sharply over the years. The Zontes T310 was released earlier this year giving people the chance of owning a new adventure bike with plenty of electronics for just £3,999 brand new. Amazing site with spare parts go on and see for ur self. Unusually it also has twin oil pumps one for lube supply, the other for scavenging , the oil circulating through the frame to improve cooling. Annual servicing cost : £200 worst feature is power drop off when you need to change gear, especially in eco mode, it does however help you to be more efficient in gear change tho, best feature.

Next

Zontes T 310 2019 • The Bike Market

Zontes t310

Build quality is solid and I feel like it's a we'll put together bike. Regulated by the Ministry of Justice in respect of claims management activities; our registration is recorded on the website. Accessories typically sold as optional extras, like side protector bars, handlebar protectors, and a bottom bash plate, are fitted as standard on the T310. The T310 joins other Zontes offerings, the X310 sport bike and R310 naked bike, all based on the same platform and powertrain. Ditto the rear shock — which does have pre-load, and the wide-ish bars allow you to tip the bike into corners easily. Lexham Insurance Consultants Ltd are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

Next

ZONTES T310: PRUEBA Y OPINION PERSONAL

Zontes t310

Los cambios de dirección son rápidos, se maneja fácilmente y te perdona errores. Not that Zontes are alone in this, as this display reminded me of that on the Africa Twin! Dont forget to comment, Like or subscribe for more videos. The T310 no fancy suspension upgrade over the naked R310, and the non-adjustable forks are fairly soft, though well enough controlled. Tras el buen sabor de boca que nos dejó la naked el año pasado, ahora le llega el turno a la T310, o lo que es lo mismo, la trail asfáltica para carnet A2 del fabricante asiático. An electric screen is part of the package, and certainly gives extra protection from wind blast on its top setting, though it increased wind noise for me — for someone a few inches shorter or taller, it could different. Getting up to 70mph happens rather quickly and I reckon this would be capable of achieving around 90mph.

Next